[pygame] pygame documentation

hi

one more issue I forgot to mention in previous email.
I know that python scripts are supossed to be self-documented but I believe it would be very good to have a more detailed documentation than the current. I was trying to teach somebody pygame and the guy went a bit nuts trying to find out about things. He is not used to python or opensource style of documentation and he was asking all the time for an API documentation like the one with pyOpenGL for example.

I guess there are issues why this has not been done already but I thought i must talk about it.

--
enrike ::