Re: [pygame] pygame documentation

enrike wrote:
opensource style of documentation and he was asking all the time for an API documentation like the one with pyOpenGL for example.
What part of the pyopengl documentation do you mean? I see a long list of all functions and each function has a list of the arguments needed and a paragraph or two on documentation.

Pygame has the same thing, and index of all functions with a one line description and a link to the full info. Pyopengl definitely has more information included with each function. I could pretty easily indent the main index page like pyopengl does?

There are also plenty of tutorials included with the pygame documentation. Perhaps a better place to start since the api docs are mainly for reference.

Documentation is always a bit of work, but if there are some simple changes that could be made to make it out I should be able to do that pretty quick.