Re: win9x testers wanted. Re: [pygame] C file pointers and file loading

Another update. I built Pygame for Python 2.6 on Windows. It used the Visual C run-time and passes most of the tests. Where it fails is with imageext. libpng13.dll uses function gmtime which is curiously missing from msvcr90.dll. I wonder where it went. Yet it is present in the MinGW export library so libpng13.dll builds without errors. This is the sort of pesky problem one can expect. An interesting observation, Python 2.6a3 still loads msvcrt.dll. So must for C run-time purity. The Pygame installer for Python 2.6 can be found at the usual place, though it is purely experimental.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
Nice one :)