Re: [pygame] Anyone use Blender to create sprite sequences?

Sure sounds like optimization to me, which is exactly why I've held off
moving to "filmstrips".  Plus the optimization seems fairly minor for
pure pygame rendering.

On the other hand, perhaps it's a big win when rendering through openGL?
I can see how if you put the filmstrip into texture memory their _might_
be a way to change the drawn subrect, which I think would allow you to
simply change the "Frame Index" and avoid the cost of blitting.

Only problem is that looking at the pyopenGL docs nothing like this leaps
out at me. :-/  Anyone know off hand if something like this works?

-Jasper