Re: simple networking was Re: [pygame] about sjbrown's tutorial

Another option that I'm pondering is using CherryPy, slightly modified to be a content server (as opposed to a web-page server).  In that case, it would be serving up pickle files instead of HTML pages, and it can also dynamically generate pickles.

I've always wanted to say "dynamically generate pickles." :D