Re: [pygame] Tutorial... GUI

Marcus,

    The issue is still there for at least text labeling. The cursor tabbing does not say anything because there is nothing there for it to scan and that may be because of no MSAA support.
    The text labeler for the mouse and icons still works but for only one button. I am going to have to try something on this issue, but first change the location of the second button and see what happens there. The mouse when going over the button does change color, red > white, but my screen reader is not reading the same location...

        Bruce