Re: [school-discuss] Shockwave player

ruwoldtp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi
The Learning Federation <http://www.thelearningfederation.edu.au/tlf2/> in
Australia is investing in the development of a range of Australian
oriented Learning Objects for use in Australian schools. Many require a
Shockwave player to use. I am concerned that this has the potential of
being a show stopper, or at least a show limiter, for the broader
implementation of Linux in Australian schools. Does anyone know of a
Shockwave player for Linux or know of any group planning to develop one?
Peter

It's supposed to work with Crossover Office. It could possibly work under regular Wine if you ran Firefox under Wine, but I haven't tried that.