[school-discuss] class scheduling applications needed

Hi-   In connection to my efforts to get a school started using Open Source
software (ie Linux), I've been asked if there is a scheduling application
available for managing class/classroom scheduling ?

This is software that would take in lists of students, the courses each
student has to take, instructors, and classrooms and would output a proposed
schedule which (in theory) allows all the students to get all the classes they
need.

Any one have any ideas or suggestions ?

--
Jeff Kinz, Director, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  "jkinz@ultranet.com"
copyright 1995-2002.  Use restricted to non-UCE uses. Any other use is an

    //\         eLviintuaxbilse            /\\