Re: [school-discuss] Web Sites

Hopefully I'm not in over my head but Konqueror can do this as well. You
can even create a desktop shortcut with a launcher like:

konqueror sftp://192.168.1.1
or
konqueror sftp://username@xxxxxxxxxxx if it's a specific site that uses
a common log in (not good security practice but we use it internally for
elementary students)

You can put a cute icon on the launcher, too, if you wish.

I'm sure that some of our scripting gurus could help customize these
launchers.

Konqueror will display a browser window with folders that can be
navigated, etc. I use it all the time as a quick and dirty ftp client,
too.

regards (and forgive any of my errors)
William