Re: [seul-edu] Linux in Elementry

What desktop do you think that should be included. I guess the competiion is
between KDE and Gnome does anyone have knowledge on what school systems
perfer. We have not worked with the school systems yet So i am really
needing feedback from those that are working with them.

Both of them have similarities to windows as far as interface so they both
should feel comfortable to users.

A Question my wife brought up to me was. If all they have in the classroom
is Linux will they be able to work on windows when they get out of school.
Now my natural reaction was, "If they can use linux then windows should be
simple" anyone else got this kind of response when they mentioned it?

-Matt