Re: SEUL: Game plan? Was: Re: What is happening here?

> time:  1) Who (_NOT_ HOW) are we targeting this 'distribution' (for lack of

If seul were to be comparable to a "workstation" product, the focus
should be on client, not server.  This *greatly* reduces the configuration
problem.  I believe that the best way to make inraods is to aim at the
computer interested home user - no ethernet, but probably PPP to the
internet.

The question is: what will this user get from the "test-drive".  I
remember when I bought my first mac:  I started it up, and was
*horribly* disappointed when I could do lots of really easy things,
but I had nothing to do...  I had no software...  I think some
heavy thought should be given to that which is unique to unix,
and somehow giving the new user an immediate experience of this
uniqueness.

One problem I have is that the LFSS is probably the most efficient
way of scaring any new user to death.

Johan