Re: gEDA-user: center "grip" was Re: PCB a bad name ?

Harry Eaton wrote:

> That would be like the insert point tool.
> Use all-direction lines mode if you want to bend the lines at any
> arbitrary angle.

Thank you for hinting. For some reason the insert point tool was under
my radar.

> All this is to say that the capability exists now although it does
> require a keystroke to change the tool first.

The insert key is currently missing in the list of key strokes of the
pcb UI. I just added it to the wiki list of pcb keys.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxx