Re: gEDA-user: terminators

> So, long story short... I need to redesign the board :-(

that's funny :)

Seriously though, as long as the signal is clean and you make the
setup/hold times then you are golden.  I don't think %skew is the best
way to analyze it.  Use the absolute time, draw yourself a timing
diagram and see if you are close.

You *could* always jockey the output timing from your fpga - but that's
not a great way to fix it.  Didn't someone else mention using a pll?
That could work too. But, honestly, from what I see on your board what's
the problem besides the stubs?

Oh, and make sure to set the constraints on your fpga so the timing is
right-on.