Re: gEDA-user: feature propriety. was Re: gEDA just hit SlashDotOrg

> [jason@haven] $ ls /usr/share/pcb/pcblib-newlib/geda/
> 01005.fp           HEADER40_1.fp    QFP120_28.png  SOJ28_450.png

There's an index.html around there somewhere, too - we do that to make
a web-based catalog.

> While I prefer "one tool does one job well", I also don't like needing
> to keep multiple gui's open to do one job.

One idea was to *run* pcb, and point it at the gschem dialog's window,
effectively embedding PCB into gschem.  GTK probably has some toolkit
for doing that, too.