Re: gEDA-user: wishful UI

John Doty <jpd@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Aug 8, 2010, at 3:47 PM, kai-martin knaak wrote:
>
>> John Doty wrote:
>>>
>>> Gnetlist is the *key* utility in the flow.
>>
>> It is just the glue between major components. No need to glorify this role.
>
> On the contrary, there is every need to glorify this role. An engineer
> should understand that the interfaces are the most critical part of
> any system. But people foolishly take them for granted.
>
> If you want to know the breadth of gEDA's capability, there is no
> better way to survey it than "man gnetlist".

+1

Since John's views face some opposition here, I needed to add this
little line of support here.  Or maybe it's just us strange rocket
scientists who build space flight hardware using gEDA?

--
Stephan BÃttcher                     FAX: +49-431-880-3968
Extraterrestrische Physik            Tel: +49-431-880-2508