Re: gEDA-user: edge4way rules in magic

Oliver King-Smith wrote:
   I am trying to get some rules programmed into my magic tech file.  In
   particular I want to require metal to encompass the vias by 2um if the
   metal is "wide metal > (10um x 10um)".  Otherwise I only need to
   encompass the vias by 0.8um.  Does anyone know how to specify this in
   the drc section?
   Oliver

This sounds specific to magic.  We might be able to help with netlist output
for magic, but most on this list don't have a running copy of magic to refer to.
I don't think the two or so chip designers here use magic.

John