Re: gEDA-user: Subnets

Stefan Salewski wrote:
OK, one more, but very special case,
where subnets may be useful: We can have nets of 3 nodes, where we want
a linear shape, not a T or star shape. For this case we may define one
subnet from pin 1 to 2, and one more from 2 to 3. We make these two
subnets not compatible, so they are allowed to touch only at pin 2. So
we can enforce the shape of the layout on the schematic level.

That's a good example.  I bet it has some counterpart in Tony's topological router
algorithms

John