Re: gEDA-user: Heavy Symbols and such

Steven Ball wrote:

> If we decide that heavy symbols are really needed, it would be nice to
> have a footprint browser in gschem or something that helps specify
> when you place the symbol on the schematic that I want this footprint,
> and here's a preview of what it would look like.  Would save a lot of
> flipping back and forth.
>
> -hamster

Careful.  After all that agreeing with Steve, you're saying heavy symbols as if they drove it.
He's saying they should only be generated by "it".

I don't think we'll find "it" on ebay.

John Griessen

PS  Why doesn't Steve use spells checkers?  Because he knows we know what he's talking about,
and time is precious.
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX