Re: gEDA-user: Resistor valuesâ

Den 2010-12-25 22:12:40 skrev Stephan Boettcher <boettcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

"Johnny Rosenberg" <gurus.knugum@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hmâ I start to regret that I asked the question in the first placeâ

Please don't.

Well, I guess it's not regrettable anyway; the question is already asked and I think I also got a couple of great answers, thank you all for that. After being a member of this list for only a couple of days it already feels like this is a good place to ask questions. Quick and helpful answers are always appreciated. I am a member of quite a few lists by now, like Ubuntu, a couple of OpenOffice.org lists, GIMP, EasyTAG and more. Some of them are very dead, but this one seems to be alive, which is nice.

I know I am probably the ânewestâ guy here so I don't think that anyone will listen to me that much, but can we at least keep the âwarsâ in separate threads?

And thanks again, all of you, for many great answers.

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg