Re: gEDA-user: Resistor valuesâ

2010/12/29 Levente Kovacs <leventelist@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 22:01:43 +0100
> "Johnny Rosenberg" <gurus.knugum-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hmâ I start to regret that I asked the question in the first placeâ
>
> We are very good at making wars. We make wars on "what kind of fileformat to
> use", "what kind of documentation tool to use", "what is gschem used for" etc.
>
> So don't regret it, it is getting common.
>
> Lets make a vi vs. emacs war!

Yes, that's do that! He he heâ Or maybe notâ

I used Emacs a lot in the early 1990's, especially for IRC and playing
MUD an things like that, but these days I don't use any of them. I
found that with a few plugins and some configuration, gedit does
everything I need a text editor for, so far at least.

Well, off topic in any case.

Johnny Rosenberg