Re: gEDA-user: Which are the biggest looking gEDA warts?

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 07:01:42PM -0500, Stuart Brorson wrote:

> >	Adding attributes requires too much mouse work (selecting,
> >	careful pointing to position the attribute, then you use
> >	both hands to type a net name, hand back to mouse, etc).
>
> Use gattrib.  That's what it's for.

Ohhh, I thought it was for printing this:

(gattrib:94795): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_container_propagate_expose: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (child)' failed

I guess I will get the latest version and rebuild it now that I
know its true purpose.  ;-)

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>