gEDA-user: dinotrace (Re: Which are the biggest looking gEDA warts?)

Dan McMahill wrote:
> Stephen Williams wrote:

>> But instructions for using dinotrace with Icarus Verilog are
>> certainly welcome: <http://iverilog.wikia.com> I recommend starting
>> with a note in the FAQ page that would point to a dinotrace page.
>
> ummmm are instructions needed?

I've updated the FAQ on iverilog.wikia.com to mention dinotrace. The
FAQ entry goes to a wiki page stub.

> As far as being packaged, dinotrace has been in NetBSD's pkgsrc for 7
> years now.

Is it wrapped up into any Linux packages? Can you convince Werner
to include it in his set of tools that he packages for SuSE? How
'bout Stuart's big build CD?

Really, in the Linux world, dinotrace seems to be a well kept
secret:-)

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,