Re: gEDA-user: make install doesn't work on OpenBSD

On Feb 7, 2008 11:47 PM, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Perhaps I just listed another argument for recombining the suite?
>
> BTW.. It is entirely possible for debian packages (probably RPMs too),
> to build the "n" binary packages (about 8,9 or so now), from a single
> source tarball... just something worth considering?

FWIW I've started doing this, as I probably have the worst itch (my PC
is a Pentium 2) when it's time to run autoreconf and ./configure.  One
trouble is that the applications do:

#include <libgeda/libgeda.h>

but building from toplevel, it would mean rearranging the source tree
so that libgeda.h and friends from the *source* tree (not the
installed location) are visible at compile-time.