Re: gEDA-user: OT: Latex

On Feb 7, 2010, at 9:35 PM, John Doty wrote:
Now why was the Export function easy to find in the main documentation,
while this needed more digging?

Well, it is in the man page, which is where I tend to look for
information on command line usage:

Unfortunately, on MacOSX, no man page is installed, and the relevant binaries are buried in the .app package. I guess you're only supposed to point and click on a Mac...

Fortunately, one isn't *required* to use that .app madness under OS X; only if you want something to be startable by double-clicking or dragging-and-dropping.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL