Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb : coming up empty

On 1/3/07, Andy Peters <devel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I've spent all evening screwing with this ... trying various
>> combinations of different footprints, changing attributes using
>> gattrib or editing the symbols (either in emacs or using gschem) and
>> I can't get it to work.
>
> You may want to post a *simple* schematic that demonstrates the
> problem.

I did, in the message that started this thread ...

Your schematic and footprint worked for me. I moved your footprint into my footprint directory and ran the command line

gsch2pcb --elements-dir /local/lan/pcb/packages test.sch

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org