Re: gEDA-user: one fix for building under Solaris

On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 14:24 -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    I'm considering weeding out the ancient stuff that shipped with
> Solaris, but then I'm not sure what that'll break.  What a can of
> worms.  I'd love to be able to tell the configure scripts "don't
> look
> at anything outside of /usr/local".

You might want to re-run the autogen.sh on the various programs, futzing
it in such a way to pass extra arguments to aclocal. Setting
ACLOCAL_FLAGS might help - the autogen.sh for the gEDA tools seems to
pass anything set in that as arguments to aclocal. Other packages being
build might need different treatment.

--acdir=DIR  Look  for  the  macro  files  in DIR instead of the
             installation directory.  This is typically used for
             debugging.

-I DIR  Add the directory DIR to the list of  directories  searched  for
        .m4 files.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,