Re: gEDA-user: Win32 build with native printing support (via Cairo)

Does gsch2pcb generate a valid pcb file for you? I get a file with these
kind of lines in (and no elements):

PKG_0603.fp(0603.fp,C8,4.7u)
PKG_0603.fp(0603.fp,R49,8K2)
PKG_0603.fp(0603.fp,R48,470)

No error messages from gsch2pcb. All my footprints are in ./packages .
The same schematics, footprints and gsch2pcb project file work ok on my
Linux box.

On Fri, 2010-01-22 at 13:16 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> We just tried to do a gschem-gsch2pcb-pcb work flow with a small but
> real
> world project:
>
> * gsch2pcb crashes if m4 isn't explicitly disabled with "skip-m4" in
> the
> project file. CMD-window output contains a backtrace. Unfortunately,
> windows is unable to copy-paste tjhis text. So we made a screenshot
> --
> see attachment
Peter Baxendale                       University of Durham
peter.baxendale@xxxxxxxxxxxx          School of Engineering
tel +44 191 33 42492                  South Road
fax +44 191 33 42408                  Durham DH1 3LE
                                      England