Re: gEDA-user: Fluky Fluky layout printing problem!

   I changed the clearance and mask size of a foot print in a design.  I
   saved the file.  I then did View->Displayed element name->Discription.
   I then did Edit->Edit name of->text on layout and changed the name of
   the foot print file to the new file.  I then saved the layout in PCB,
   exited PCB, restarted PCB and loaded the board again.  I exported
   gerbers and the solder mask has not changed.
   Am I changing the footprint correctly?