Re: gEDA-user: merge multi symbol components

>> My programming is mostly done in java using Eclipse, so I don't deal
>> with Make at all.
> Ugh.  What you gonna do when you need a microcontroller running the
> show?

Probably about the same thing I'd do if I were to need to put a Windows
GUI in front of something: get someone else to do it, go through the
pain of learning a new environment, or let it slide.  (So far, I've
been letting it slide - this example is not hypothetical, but, since
it's not anything I'd get paid for....)

Different environments, different tools.  I can hardly imagine
programming without make, but then, I daresay a (say) dyed-in-the-wool
Ajax guru has tools provoking the converse reaction upon learning I
don't have them....

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx