Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog going git.

On 6/15/07, Dave McGuire <mcguire@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    Fortunately, gperf is an easy one to deal with.  And damn cool to
> *use*, too...I've used it in a number of projects and it has been
> fantastic.

I did not even know it existed until just now.

It's said that GCC uses gperf for its keyword tables and so forth -- I
could have sworn they used Flex and Bison?  Those don't use gperf as
far as I'm aware.  Hmmm

Anyway, it looks interesting.  I'll need to keep this in mind for
future projects.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II