gEDA-user: pcb drc checks before releasing pcb || cost diff. from vendor to vendor

   Hello Fellow designers:
   I'm new to geda, I've designed my first board with gschem and pcb.
   First, do one of you have a check list of "must do" before releasing a
   board to a board
   fab house?   I've used the DRC checks and I don't know if all are
   accurate or if all are needed.
   I've search the "seul.org" mail archives and there is a lot of info
   and didn't find
   a mention or such a list.  If any of you have any advice regarding
   things I should
   check before I release the board to the fab house, please let me
   know.

   Lastly, I have a question about  Sunstone (pcbexpress) board fab
   pricing vs Advanced Circuits'.
   I noticed that Sunstone quotes over a $100 more for a 2-layer, 4x9
   inch board over the cost
   priced by Advanced Circuits ( and Imageneering inc).  Do any of you
   have any info on why
   sunstone is so much more and is it worth the extra cost?
   // Sal Aguinaga
   // Northwestern University