Re: gEDA-user: General Layers questions

On Mar 18, 2011, at 3:31 PM, Stephan Boettcher wrote:

> Except, I see no need to specify any insulating layers here.

"I see no need" is exactly the kind of thinking that produces an inflexible, limited tool. I see *every* need to base the description on geometry, so that the tool's limits   are defined by necessity and not by the limited imagination of any particular group of developers.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx