Re: gEDA-user: no pins in JUMPER10

On 11/9/06, joeft <joeft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would suggest that "Y" be used for crystals rather than "X", which
might prevent collisions when someone uses their netlist for SPICE
simulations that have subcircuits.

Some lesser used prefixes I've seen:
F<n> Fuse
and some two letter prefixes (if you can deal with more than one letter
prefixes...)
TP<n> Test point
FB<n> Ferrite bead
RN<n> Resistor Network

Thanks Joe.

I don't know how I forgot Fuse or TP (which I use all the time).
I added Fuse, Testpoint, Ferrite Bead and Resistor Network to the Wiki
entry that
Carlos created.

I did not add Y for crystal since I have never seen a schematic that
used that convention (I also have not seen a lot of Spice schematics ;-)

I have also seen SPKR<n>  for speaker and piezoelectronic buzzers as well as
PB<n> for just piezoelectronic buzzers. I did not add these since there is
probably something better.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org