Re: gEDA-user: Is there a more detailed gEDA symbol edit turorial?

> Works now! Thanks, guys. I find it a bit clumsy to have to change
> directories and call gschem from there but hey, at least it works.

You can also use the global gafrc which is under your home directory
in .gEDA. If you add a gafrc there is will apply to all schematics
that you open. If you add a gafrc to your schematic directory (local)
then it only applies to those schematics.