Re: gEDA-user: pcb, how to remove mm garbage (very short lines)?

Am Mittwoch, den 19.11.2008, 14:54 +0000 schrieb Peter Clifton:

> Indeed. Unfortunately, test-cases for these kind of things are to build

Indeed my example of lines connected to the 25 pin DSUB connector was
bad, because its pins have mil grid (I inserted it yesterday and was
assuming mm grid), which will not match to default mm grid.

But the problem really exist for lines which are not connected to pins
or pads -- as  Duncan Drennan verified.

Select a mm grid like 0.25mm, draw some connected (diagonal) line
segments, and delete the lines. Sometimes garbage points remain.