Re: gEDA-user: pcb, how to remove mm garbage (very short lines)?

I think the problem is that mm grid points are not exactly on 1/100mil
coordinates, so two mm grid points that look diagonally opposite each
other may not be exactly diagonal in 1/100mil space.

The only way to "fix" this is to change to something other than
1/100mil internal coordinates.

Alternately, we could allow lines to be not-quite-exactly-45-degrees,
but I suspect a lot of the internals would get confused about that.