Re: gEDA-user: pcb, how to remove mm garbage (very short lines)?

On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 16:37 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > Important may be the correct mapping of user input to internal pcb
> > coordinates.
>
> The problem is rounding - some grid points round up, some round down.
> You end up with off-by-one bugs, no matter how "precise" you are,
> unless you can avoid the need to round completely.

Is it not just a matter of altering the code which makes the 45 degree
constraint?

Snapping to line ends ought to take care of the fact that we'd no longer
necessarily be on the same internal X or Y coordinates as the nearest
grid-point.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,