Re: gEDA-user: opamp slew rate limiting

For the opa2132, it's not clear what the slew rate would do as it
comes out of saturation but it may well only really add some delay
rather than reduce the slew rate.

Using opamps as comparators can be tricky. Alan's suggestion of using
something from the LM339 / LM2907 / LM3302 comparator family might be
a better idea. Then you don't have to worry so much about common mode
or differential voltage ranges as you do with an opamp.

Anyway, hopefully we've set you on the right track.

:)

         Andy.

http://signality.co.uk