Re: gEDA-user: )(

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 17:11 +0100, andrew whyte wrote:
> > To me that's not as [...] being able to see your board, and, crucially, interact with
> > both the  view of the board and maybe its mechanical location in the system, in
> > real time.
>
> I'd like to second that,  I have been using a translucent version of
> PCB for my work for the last 6 months and genuinely enjoying the power
> to see through the stack.
>
>   It might sound like eye-candy,  but I can't help but feel like
> sometimes being able to rotate the pcb stack as we would in any 3D CAD
> program and view it from another perspective would be an awesomely
> powerful feature.  Especially when dealing with BGA fanouts and
> blind/buried vias which seem to be becoming more common.
>
> I seem to have missed the start of this conversation, so apologies if
> I'm off whack.

Probably my fault.. it appears I managed to splat nonsense into the
subject line ;).

(Was: "Re: gEDA-user: Intel stencil clear bug with multiple contexts")

Which was just a 'CC to the gEDA-user list on a bug report relating to
the fact PCB+GL doesn't work with latest Mesa 3D drivers (on Intel).

Best wishes,

Peter C.