Re: gEDA-user: )(

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 23:58:52 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

> Transparency, and a _huge_ win in rendering speed are the reasons for GL
> over plain X rendering.

That was to be expected.

> cairo is pretty but slower than our old X
> rendering.

But this is unexpected of me! As mentioned before cairo claims hw acceleration.
Well, I am have no x/graphics/rendering experience ...

Is the code you have trouble with already in your git repo?

And is the step towards OpenGL the next big step in pcb (gtkhid) development?

Frank.