Re: gEDA-user: gschem guile scripting

> Worrying about pin number visibility is not focusing on the work,
> but focusing on minor aspects of the presentation. That, of course,
> is the strength of fritterware.

If fritterware is the best way to give the user an environment in
which they can be productive, then fritterware is what we'll provide.
gEDA is all about getting work done.  If the user can work faster
without pin numbers distracting them, let's give them a way of hiding
the pin numbers.

When editing a board, the user has the option of showing pin numbers
or not.  They're not usually needed, so you can hide them to keep them
from being a distraction, but you can show then when you need to see
them.  Editing a schematic is no different.  Saying that hiding pin
numbers while editing is a task for "a script *outside* of gschem"
means you truly don't understand how people edit schematics.