Re: gEDA-user: netlists, no connects and unnamed nets

John Doty wrote:

> And I can't find the real errors through the fog of non-errors. Its
> whole model of input, output, power, etc. is really only applicable
> if you're using a single digital technology and nothing else.

I've been able to get useful feedback from it.  To reduce the fog,
you need to change some attribs on your symbols.  I use gattrib to create or change some for parts that
have many placements and for parts that have many pins, and just review the rest
as fog + info.

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX