Re: gEDA-user: why some skip KiCAD and gEDA

On 09/10/2011 06:20 PM, Jared Casper wrote:
gEDA is as far away from Fritzing as Word is from NotePad.

Jared

But they both have many of the same low level primitive commands and actions.
I think you could base two apps on the same code and many of the users would never know,
since some are so little into craft and so into speed, they would never
read about the crafty details.

JG

PS Fritzing is not all bad...  I think it aims to be the arduino-compatible development tool for
hardware.