Re: [pygame] The Giant - 'cool project I'm working on now' - thread.

Knapp wrote:
Easy fix, more than one sprite.

I don't see how to generalize this though.  In general the box isn't a box, but maybe a collection of four objects making up the walls, that the user placed there.  And the objects that they might want to drag into the box could be different sizes.  Where do these sprites come from?  What would it look like in the following example, for instance?

example
Pixel perfect collision project. If you need more speed, I bet someone
would C code it for you. I have not tested it out.
http://www.pygame.org/projects/9/207/

I've played with that before.  It's pretty cool.  But the problem isn't collision detection, it's response.
Circles is really cool. What does vectors do?

Thanks, hopefully it shows you what I'm going for, only with polygons as well as circles (and maybe polyarcs).  Vector is just support code for the circles stuff.

--Mike