Re: [pygame] New pygame.org website

Could you add 'pvcraven' as well?

I messed around with Nikola. I can recreate their main documentation site, but I'm not super-impressed with the tool. It looks like it would require more work to set up our website an sync with GitHub pages rather than less work than to just skip it and raw-code some html pages. I'd be willing to work with it, but I don't think I'm willing to sink the time into setting it up myself.

However, I like the design of their landing page:

https://getnikola.com/

I know it is bootstrappy, but it isn't hard to find the main things a person would want to do.

Paul Vincent Craven