Re: [pygame] Anti-aliasing problem

Pete Shinners <shredwheat@mediaone.net>:

> Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:
> > (BTW, in case you're interested: I'm planning on using PyGame for
> > developing a small game in one of the chapters in my upcoming book
> > "Instant Python" :)
>
> good news!

:)

> hopefully it's not about creating lots of smooth antialiased
> text :-/

Well... I guess unless I find a solution I won't be focusing too much
on that <wink>

It's strange, though; e.g. all the text in SolarWolf looks fine in my
installation, so it must be something with my program or image data or
something.

> if you need any review/advice feel free to ask.

Thanks. I will :)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org