Re: [pygame] using opengl in pygame?

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Jasper Phillips wrote:

>For networking I use Twisted, which works nicely.  I've stumbled across a
>couple of bugs, but it's good stuff.  Certainly worlds better than socket
>programming!

I had a look at Twisted a few years ago when thinking about what to use,
but at least back then it was an undocumented mess. I still think the
documentation is severely lacking. A Python library that has "use the
source, Luke!" type of documentation isn't worth looking at. I also didn't
like the way one had to go the full Twisted way and give it full control
over the application loop, but that is hopefully just FUD nowadays.

--
           "Right, you bastards, you're... you're geography"
                                         -- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!