Re: [pygame] fmodf on msvc transform.c... any ideas brian?

The setUp and tearDown methods. These can be useful. There is also a solution in the works wherel each unit test is run as an independent program. This means no changes will be needed.

Lenard

Charlie Nolan wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't unittest specifically give you a
way to perform setup and tear-down actions before/after each test?
Seems like that would be a good candidate for calling init and quit.

-FM