Re: [pygame] MMX Transform for Win32

As interesting as this tool may be, it is too late to include in Pygame 1.8. At this point only bug fixes should be considered. As to whether or not the next Pygame release should support more elaborate transformations, and to what uses they would be put, deserves its own discussion.

Lenard

Richard Goedeken wrote:
Are there other people interested in adding this kind of function to the pygame library? If there is significant interest in a 'warping' function like this, I can take the time to code it up. But be warned that it will be quite a bit slower than a pure scaling function.

Richard