Re: [pygame] MMX Transform for Win32

If  were going to have something like that (a warping function) in
PyGame, I would definitely want it to use anti-grain-geometry
(http://antigrain.com ) rather than use a newly coded up function. AGG
has been around for a very long time, is highly tested, and once you
code up the basic integration issues a huge world of completely
awesome 2d software rendering falls out fairly easily (gaussian blur,
vector shape rendering, textured lines, etc. etc.)